Thursday, September 24, 2009

FREE Gillette Razors and other deals

Here are the deals I see this week (and will be taking advantage of hopefully):

RITE AID

Gillette Fusion Razors (My hubby has been using this since last year cos we got a lot for free), $9
SCR $5
MQ (P&G Saver) $4
Final Price: FREE

Crest Toothpaste, Oral B Advantage toothbrush, Outlast toothpast, $2.69
SCR $2.69
Final Price: FREE (I'm sure there are MQ out there for these)

Remember the gift of savings going on!!

WALGREENS

Gillette Fusion Razors (My hubby has been using this since last year cos we got a lot for free), $8.99
RR: $6
MQ (P&G Saver) $4
Final Price: FREE with overage!


Dentek Dental floss or picks, $2
RR: $2
Final Price: FREE

Halls Refresh sugar free drops, $1
RR: $1
Final Price: FREE

There are lots of other free stuff, like Oral B toothbrush, Emergen-C booster, Vaseline lotion, Robitussin, Chapstick...

A good week to go to Wags I think.

I don't like RR at all, but I can use it for the soda deal (which my hubby wants)

4 12-pack (7-up, canada dry, A&W, Sunkist or Hawaiian Punch) for $10.92

STOP & SHOP

Dannon Yogurt, 10 for $4, MQ $1 (recent insert), Final Price: $3 for 10

No comments: