Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LOTS of great deals this week!

I'm so excited I just have to post this quick!

It's that time of the year Rite Aid helps the allergy/cold sufferers! (Boy do we need these in our household). TONS of free stuff. Take a look!

Starting Sun. (So, if you buy before 10/17 you can still get your
Gift of Savings!!) That'll make it sweeter. Use a $5/25 coupon here.


Other Coupons available:

Throat Cooler, $1 (I have lots of them from the free ones I bought last year I think...gotta check expiration date)
Simply Saline, $1 (From insert before)

Other deals:
Pampers Big Pack, $19.99 (I should have MQ for this. $1 from P&G Saver)

CVS Deals:
There are 2 free after ECB deal (so-so, I don't need them)

But you can get pretty decent TP too:

Quilted Northern 12 pk, $6.99, $1 ECB. $1 MQ
here, Final Price: $4.99 (that's...$0.42 per roll), Limit 3

Walgreens:
Huggies diapers, 2 for $18
RR $4
2 $2 MQ
here
$1.50 Caregivers Rebate
Final Price: $4.25 per pack

Posted by Picasa

No comments: