Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A few Reviews

On a whim, I decide to give a couple reviews.

Ever since Mission Rice started, here's my favorite household item I got (free): Always Infinity

It's SO thin, SO absorbent, and so comfortable. This is amazing. When the deals come again, I definitely will get it again.

Here's my least favorite household item that I got (also free) hubby dittoed this: Crest Citrus Burst Toothpaste.

This is the most disgusting toothpaste I've used. Stick to mint! We use it to wash the bathroom sometimes.
My favorite drugstore in terms of service: Rite Aid (surprisingly) and CVS does come pretty close.
My favorite drugstore in terms of stock: CVS definitely (one of them at least)

My least favorite drugstore in terms of service: Walgreens DEFINITELY. It's horrendous. But I have to say CVS has a non-existent corporate service (they never reply my mails) and Walgreens has the greatest corporate service.
My least favorite drugstore in terms of stock: Rite Aid (and Walgreens comes VERY close)

No comments: