Monday, December 1, 2008

1st Day of the Month

First Day of the month is a great time to...

...pay rent and tithe

...breathe and look forward to a great new month.

...clear your coupons that expire 11/30. (I usually bring out all the coupons that will expire that month in the beginning and at the end of the month I just take out the whole stack with tears.)

...print new coupons! Go to my side bar for the coupons. You can click on the coupons.com logo to go to the actual page if that is easier for you. Thanks for helping me when you print from my site!! If you reached your print limit for the last month, this is a great new month! My favorites this months are:

-Green Giant Fresh Steamers ($0.60)
-Chex Mix ($0.60)
-Huggies ($2/2 or for 1 big pack)
-Green Giant Frozen Bag veg ($0.55)
-BC Potatoes ($0.40)
-Progresso Soup ($0.55/2)
-Green Giant Box veg (0.65 for 3)

With Stop and Shop possibly doubling these, they make very cheap food!

No comments: