Sunday, November 23, 2008

Diapers and Razors


The Hershey kisses double dipping deal did not go for me. For some odd reason, the EasySaver coupon just won't ring. Now I know why. I got the Special Dark (purple) ones at first. If the coupon HAD gone through (which it still SHOULD though), I won't be able to get my rebate (cos it's not part of rebate) READ CAREFULLY, Ann!! Thank you God for saving me!

Anyhows, this week, I'm going for these:

Walgreens:

Walgreens Diapers at $5.99 (I'm trying to see if the pharmacy coupon works again. last time I didn't use it)

Venus Razor, 9.49, RR $6, $4 MQ (From Vocalpoint), Final Price: $0.28 (tax) Vocalpoint wants me to share the coupons (I have 5) but I've asked people in church and no one wants it! ha! Seems like not many ladies use razors huh...how fortunate. =)

Target:

Cheap diapers!

I'm hoping to buy: 6 jumbo packs of Huggies Supreme (why? cos I have coupons only for supreme)

$9.99 x 6 - $10 Target gift card - $6 Caregivers Marketplace - $9.50 MQ (that I have) = $34.44

Now this translates to $0.16 per dipe Size 3 (Supreme!) That's cool.

Rite Aid:

Also has a good diaper deal, but I might skip that since I have Target and Wags

$14.99 - $2 Rebate check for Mega size Huggies diapers
But remember, from now till Dec ends, you get more rebate when you spend at Riteaid

No comments: