Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Grocery/Drugstore Plan

I actually haven't planned much, but here are SOME deals I thought worth mentioning.

Stop and Shop
Progresso Soup, 1 for $1.67, $1.10 off here, you pay $0.67 for a can of Progresso. Not bad.
General Mills Cereal, 4 for $4 off. Not sure what's the usual price, but I MIGHT be able to get some good Cheerios.

CVS
Pampers Diapers or Easy Ups jumbo pack Pay 2/$20, ECB $5. That's $7.50 per pack!
And if you have coupons for pampers, this is a sweet deal. A pity our girl is allergic to pampers and also we have quite enough dipes stocked up.

Crest Whitening Pro-Health toothpaste, $3.49, ECB $3.49 Final Price: FREE

Buy $10 Hershey candy get $5 ECB. I'm looking at Ice-breakers Ice Cubes gum $1 each, cos I have a couple of $1 off 2 coupons And maybe some others...

Rite Aid
After two weeks of really amazing deals, now it's slowing down.

Soy Joy bars 10 for $5, you get $5 back, Final Price: FREE (I have $2 off 10 coupon. cool) Now, if your Rite Aid takes IP, here's a good coupon ($3 off 5, you can only have 1 coupon)

GUM Toothbrush, $1.99, rebate $1.99, Final Price: FREE

Walgreens
Nothing exciting.




No comments: