Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rite Aid Free stuff for the cold season!

This is a crazy week for Rite Aid. These are what I got for free (and earn)

Arm and Hammer Essential Kit - $2.50, $1 MQ off
Simply Saline Baby - $3.99, $1 MQ off
Neilmed Neti Pot, $10.99, $2 MQ off
AYR Sinus Kit, $6.99
Hyland's Sniffles/Sneezes for kids, $3.99
Lypsyl Moisturizer, $1.99
(I hope to find the Chapstick True Shimmer, cos it's a double rebate! - one from Rite Aid, one from the papers)

The nice lady took my internet coupons again! ( I like this Rite Aid!)


I paid: $26.66
I'm getting rebate for all items, which means I'm getting back $30.45

I earned: $3.79 and I got all these for free.

btw, go to Moneysavingmom. She has links to the MQs.
Walgreens left me disappointed. Went to two Wags and they have not even ONE bottle of dimetapp. Oh well.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: